The Courses offered are B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Information Technology. The College was affiliated to Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) and now APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University.
The institution is certified by ISOXổ số hôm qua and accredited by NAAC with B+. The EEE branch of the college is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The facilities of the college includes Central computing with 100Mbps leased line internet connection availed under the NKN scheme, Campus Wi-fi, Central Library with an exhaustive collection of Technical books of more than 20000 volumes from all branches of Engineering and international and national Journals, Language Lab, Ladies Hostel, Canteen, Co-operative Store, College Buses etc.
Xổ số hôm quaThe Training and Placement cell (TPC) in the college functions with the objective of giving apt career guidance and placement opportunities. The TPC acts as a morale booster to extend all possible assistance to career conscious students. The students of this college got placement in top rated companies through TPC. All the departments in the college emphasize in nurturing the potentials of the students. The highly dedicated team of faculty brings the best in each student.
The College of Engineering Trikaripur was started during August 2000 under CAPE. It is a fast growing Engineering College in North Kerala. The College is situated 0.6 km north of Cheemeni Town on Cheemeni-Podavur road. Cheemeni is a village of Kasaragod district on the south-eastern corner bordering Kannur district. Chervathur is the nearest railway station (11 km away) and Payyannur is the nearest municipal town (18 km away).
The College was formally inaugurated by the then Hon'ble Chief Minister of Kerala, Sri E.K Nayanar on 30th January 2001 at a function presided over by Sri.K.P Satheesh Chandran, Hon'ble M.L.A of Trikaripur.
Xổ số hôm qua
B.Tech in Civil Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering - 90 seats
B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 60 seats
• Ph.D (Power System Dynamics and Stability), National Institute of Technology Calicut – 2014.
• M.Tech (Power Systems), National Institute of Technology Calicut, 2008.
• B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering), Govt. College of Engg, Kannur, Calicut University – 1997.
• B.Sc (Mathematics) ,Payyanur College, Payyanur, Calicut University – 1993.
• College of Engineering, Trikaripur, Principal in Charge, 11-05-2016 to Till date.
• College of Engineering, Trikaripur, Associate Professor, 01-01-2016 to Till date.
• MES College of Engineering, Kuttippuram, Professor, 01-11-2014 to 31-12-2015.
• MES College of Engineering, Kuttippuram, Associate Professor, 08-04-2013 to 31-10-2014.
• MES College of Engineering, Kuttippuram, Lecturer/Asst. Professor, 04-03-2003 to 07-04-2013.
• Government College of Engineering, Kannur, Lecturer, 08-10-2001 to 03-03-2003.
Industrial Experience :
• Kerala State Electricity Board, Assistant Engineer (Operator), 05-07-1998 to 17-07-2001.
• Energy Conservation Society, Kerala, Electrical Engineer, 01-01-1998 to 31-05-1998.
College Of Engineering Trikaripur
Kasaragod Dist. Cheemeni P.O, Kerala – 671313
+91 467 2250377
+91 467 2250750