Xổ số hôm qua The Courses offered are Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. The duration of each course is four academic years as prescribed in the curriculum.
Xổ số hôm qua The institution is certified by ISO. The facilities of the college includes modern Language lab with audiovisual equipment to aid for imparting language skills, 100 Mbps Wi-Fi connection, Co-operative Store for providing the students with stationery items and a Canteen. Adequate college buses are running for the convenience of students and staff of the college. starting from Pathanapuram, Bharanikavu, Ayoor, Punalur, Kundara and Kottarakara to the college premises. A separate ladies hostel of capacity of 120 beds is under construction.
The institution central library, with a blend of normal and digital resources and services, caters to the information needs of its academic community. Extensive electronic resources in the library include online full text databases of E- Journals.
Xổ số hôm quaCollege of Engineering Pathanapuram was affiliated to Cochin University of Science & Technology(CUSAT) and now to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University. Admission is made as per the rank obtained by eligible candidates in the state-level Common Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination(CEE). 5% of the sanctioned intake of students in each course are available for admission to NRI quota seats. The Engineering Diploma holders are admitted directly to the 3rd semester-Lateral entry. The College is located at Elikkatoor, near Piravanthoor junction on the side of Punalur-Muvattupuzha road(between Punalur and Pathanapuram) which is 7 kms from Punalur and 8 kms from Pathanapuram.
The Mission of the College is to develop in to a centre of excellence to cater the needs of all setions of the society and to impart technical education at Bachelor and Master level at an affordable cost. The Vision is National Integration through empowerment of youth by bringing them up as excellent technocrats and responsible citizens.
B.Tech in Civil Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering - 30 seats
B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 30 seats
B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering - 60 seats
• Ph.D (Biomedical Image Processing), Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) – 2014.
• M.Tech (Digital Electronics), Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) – 2005.
• B.Tech (Electronics and Communication), Govt. Engg college Kannur, University of Calicut, 1992.
• College of Engineering Pathanapuram, Professor and Principal i/c, May 2014 – Till date.
• College of Engineering Pathanapuram & Perumon, Associate Professor, Jan 2011 – Nov 2014.
• College of Engineering Kidangoor & College of Engineering Perumon, Assistant Professor, Sept 2007 – Oct 2010.
• University College of Engineering, Mahatma Gandhi University, Lecturer, Oct 1997- Sept 2007.
• School of Technology and Applied Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Lecturer, Oct 1994 – Oct 1997
• Editorial Advisory Board Member
• International Journal of Recent Advances in Science &Engineering run by ISRASE
1. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing
2. Journal of Digital Imaging - Springer
3. Annual Research and Review in Biology - Science Domain
4. Computers in Biology and Medicine- Elsevier
Xổ số hôm qua 5. Journal of Basic and Applied Science - Research international