Xổ số hôm qua The Courses offered are Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering. The duration of each course is four academic years as prescribed in the curriculum. Admission is made as per the rank obtained by eligible candidates in the state-level Common Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination(CEE). 5% of the sanctioned intake of students in each course is available for admission to NRI quota seats.
The vision of the college is Improve Everyday... Emerge to Excellence ... and the mission is Invoke innovation and creativity in academia to meet global scenario, Promote research to serve needs of the community and Create a platform for academia and industry interaction.
College of Engineering Aranmula is the 8th Engineering college started in 2014. It was affiliated to Cochin University of Science & Technology(CUSAT) and now to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University. The College of Engineering, Aranmula is situated in the Kulanada- Aranmula road just 200 m from Ikkara Junction, Aranmula and has sufficient local transportation facilities from all surrounding places. The College started functioning during the Academic Year 2014-15 and is affiliated to A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technological University.Nearby important towns are Chengannur (10 km), Pathanamthitta (15 km) and Pandalam (14 km). The nearest railway station is at Chengannur.
B.Tech in Civil Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering - 60 seats
B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering - 30 seats
B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 30 seats
• Ph.D(Mechanical Engineering), IIT Delhi, 1994
• M.S (Mechanical Engineering), IIT Madras, 1989
• B.Sc Engineering (Mechanical Engineering), College of Engineering, Trivandrum, 1984
• MBA (Finance), IGNOU, Delhi, 2010
• College of Engineering Aranmula, Principal, 23-06-2017 to Till date
• College of Engineering Thalassery, Principal, 04-11-2014 to 21-06-2017.
• College of Engineering Thalassery and Trikaripur, Professor and Principal in Charge, 13-11-2013 to 04-11-2014.
• UKF College of Engineering and Technology Parippally, Principal, 07-06-2012 to 05-08-2013.
• Pankajakasthuri College of Engineering and Technology, Trivandrum, Principal, 10-09-2010 to 31-05-2012.
• P.A.Aziz College of Engineering & Technology Karakulam, Trivandrum, Professor, 23-07-2009 to 09-09-2010.
• EOLSS, Abu Dhabi UAE and Oxford UK, Professor, 21-09-1999 to 10-04-2009.
• KDK College of Engineering, Nagpur, Assistant Professor, 27-08-1994 to 20-09-1999.
• Central Province Engineering Works, Nagpur, Production Engineer, 15-07-1993 to 26-08-1994.
• Central Province Engineering Works, Nagpur, Production Engineer, 01-06-1984 to 05-03-1986.
College of Engineering Aranmula
Aranmula P.O., Pathanamthitta, Pin-689533
(+91) 0468 2278431,2319131
(+91) 0468 2278031